History of Metroclean
“We’re Listening to Serve You Better” – Naoko Costantini
Metroclean's Commercial Building Services
We started Metroclean from the ground up, which means, we put our sweat into continuously evaluating and improving our methods and service to make Metroclean what it is today. We don't hire contractors and we're not a franchise.
We take pride in establishing personal relationships and value listening to what our customers really want. In fact, customizing programs to fit your specific needs is our specialty next to cleaning of course.
Since 1992, Metroclean has been providing quality commercial cleaning services throughout Houston and surrounding areas.
Vision, Values and Our Mission
Our vision is to be recognized as the premier provider for commercial cleaning in Texas.
Mission & Values
Our mission is to consistently offer uncompromising high-quality and value-added commercial cleaning services to our customers.
Our team will demonstrate and model our core values in their personal work behaviors, decision making, contribution and interpersonal interaction.
Metroclean strives to become an industry leader by building long-term personal relationships and adopting industry best practices and sustainability into our business model.
Our team will uphold our vision through professional appearance, ethical conduct and a "can-do" attitude.
Job sites will be maintained in an orderly manner, ensuring proper care is taken to protect not only the workers, but also our customers' property.
- Established in 1992
- Supports Texas and Louisiana
- Locally owned and operated
- No subcontracted labor
- Servicing over 40 million sq. feet daily
- 96% client retention
- More than 1,100 employees
- OSHA authorized trainer
- 80+ janitorial clients
- Certified, bonded and insured
- Green cleaning processes
- Emergency services available
- Offers RequesTrack, an online order system
- Supports local non-profits and charities
- Certified member of Women's Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA)
- Certified member of the statewide Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program