Safety and Security for Your Buildings
Working towards continual improvement for a zero safety incidents record and the prevention of pollution.
Concerned about the safety and security at your location? Metroclean can help provide a peace of mind for you because we take safety and security very seriously – some of our staff are even TSA certified to help ensure this.
Employee Pre-Screening and Background Checks
Metroclean employs a pre-screening process sublet through TrueScreen for national criminal background checks on all employees. Information recovered for each employee includes: current and historical felony and misdemeanor convictions, DUI and DWI information, social security number verification, national criminal file search, sex offender registry search and child abuse registry.
Additionally, as an employer, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, visitors, subcontractors and any other people affected by our activities.
Metroclean believes in providing employees with the tools and knowledge they require to complete their tasks safely. In order to facilitate this aim, Metroclean follows these key objectives:
- Measurable goals promoting continual improvement toward zero Incidents and the prevention of pollution.
- Visible management commitment, effective communication and training to ensure environmental protection, as well as the safety and health of our employees and the community.
- Line management accountability for Health, Safety, & Environmental matters and the individual contribution of all employees.
- Recognition by all employees and contractors that safety and environmental protection is a condition of employment and that they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Integration of Health, Safety, & Environmental considerations, including identifying and controlling risks and impacts into our business decisions, plans and operations.
- Periodic audits and reviews of Health, Safety, & Environmental systems and performance.
- Compliance with applicable legislation, regulations and relevant industry standards.
For more information regarding the laws and regulations we strive to uphold, please reference the OSHA law and regulations page that can be found here: https://www.osha.gov/law-regs.html or contact our Director of Human Resources and Safety, Anita Jimenez at email@example.com.