LEADGreen cleaning that is best for everyone
We only use chemicals, supplies and cleaning techniques that are non-toxic, biodegradable and safe.
Green Cleaning Practices
Regardless of your LEEDtm status, we apply green cleaning practices for the safety and health of all of your tenants, guests and staff. Metroclean’s very own LEADGreentm program uses chemicals and supplies that are safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable. Earn indoor Environmental Air Quality points according to the U.S. Green Building Council LEEDtm standards.
LEADGreentm is a smart business decision for property managers and building owners. Metroclean’s LEADGreentm Program uses products that:
- Do not contain dyes
- Are not delivered by aerosol cans
- Are not corrosive or irritating to the skin or eyes
- Do not constitute as hazardous waste
- Are not toxic to humans or aquatic life
- Are not combustible or flammable
- Do not contain any ozone-depleting compounds, greenhouse gases, or substances that contribute to smog or poor indoor quality
- Do not contain any carcinogens, mutagens, or teratogens
- Do not contain chlorinated solvents
- Do not contain heavy metals or harmful organic chemicals
- Do not contain bio accumulative substances
Metroclean’s LEADGreentm program uses chemicals and supplies that are non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for everyone. It means applying new tools and practices to traditional commercial cleaning methods. We can also help you earn Indoor Environmental Air Quality points according to the U.S. Green Building Council LEEDtm standards. Metroclean partners with third-party vendors to provide you the best green and bio-based products on the market, even those that are Green Seal Certified.
Click here for more information about how to build the case for going Green in your building.
Worried about the cost? There are plenty of ways to cut down on the price and reap the benefits! There are even incentives to help promote a change in your community.